Bento Box !!!!!!!

4 comments



Ever since I saw the quilt at My Aunt June I have been obsessivley hoarding solid fabrics. Rowan Shot Cotton, Robert Kaufman Kona Cotton, all different shades and hues. And all I could think was BENTO BOX BENTO BOX BENTO BOX. I didn't have a pattern; I just kind of made it my own. The quilt isn't quite done, but I am so excited I thought I would share some pictures. It is very 70's ish and I just LOVE IT! - natalie
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

Jana Nielson said...

I really like that!!(I am a 70's kind of gal though)

whitneyms said...

oh natalie, im so jealous!!!!!
i love the colors!!!!
i may have to copy you!

Anonymous said...

It looks really cool. I really like the idea of the solid colours...

Anonymous said...

Will you be selling the pattern for the bird quilt...that is a must have / must make one!