bday fab

13 comments
I had a wonderful birthday. I thought I would share some of my goodies: below are some pictures of the fabric that was either given to me or purchased with birthday money. They are all from either superbuzzy or reprodepot. The beads are so amazing, but I don't know what to do with them. The hippos are destined for a baby quilt and those robots I will stash away for maybe when I have kids someday. I made a scarf out of the picnic fabric, and some of those others are just to add to my collection.





My mom got me this bobble-headed owl. The bobble-head goes side to side and it just shakes its head at me in constant disapproval. But it is such a sweet disapproval that I kind of don't mind. Whitney got me that pair of yellow peep toes and they are comfy and stunning. Shelbie also got me a pair of orange flip flops that I have pretty much been wearing constantly so at this point they aren't quite fit for a photograph. Laurie got me a monster-hunting handbook, Chelsey got me some fancy make-up and my mom also got me that Epice scarf from Virginia Johnson below. I have a thing for scarfs. I really do. Finally, my boyfriend took me to the Kennecott copper mine visitor's center and he got me an ipod! How sweet is that?






So it was a great birthday and it always nice to get things but it is also nice to have the support and friendship of my family. yay! -Natalie

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

13 comments

Jo-Anne said...

What a wonderful birthday!! Congratulations on another year. May you have many more!!! :)


If you have a minute...please pop over to my blog. I am having a give away. I joined a quilt swap and need some help picking the colors. Your opinion(s) would be greatly appreciated!

Purple and Paisley said...

wow - thanks for showing your stuff...i'm glad you had a great birthday...=)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Natalie! I love the Hippo and Elephant material. Congratulations on another year...I hope you had a wonderful day and continue to have a great week!

Unknown said...

You must have had such a lovely time. Birthdays really do make one feel loved when everyone who cares gets together and showers you with love and gifts! What nice things you got and I am sure you will have so much fun using them!
~Emily xx

Sarah and Jack said...

Hapde Burfday!

Love the hippos.

Ginger Patches said...

Looks like you had an incredibly awesome birthday!! Lucky girl :)
Happy Birthday!

Karen said...

You always so off the cutest fabrics. I have loved everything you have lately. What a great birthday gift.
Happy Birthday and I wish you many more.

jacquie said...

Glad you had a great birthday. Wonderful fabric! You lucky girl. I just read your machine quilting tutorial. I think I may be ready to give free motion a try. Very helpful. Thanks!

Blakely said...

Happy Birthday!! I love the Robot fabric.

floribunda said...

who knew that google reader would let you do a search for "lemon" through your list of quilt blogs!
anyway, here's the lemon quilt:
http://idahoquilter.blogspot.com/2008/05/little-lemon-aide.html

floribunda said...

wow -- how strange -- I thought I posted a comment about cherries and lemons, and about someone else making that lemon quilt -- but it disappeared into the cosmos! Ah well...

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Nanette!

Jennifer Paganelli said...

You are the luckiest girl alive!!! That is quite the stash you lucky girl!!! Jennifer